ATP

Default Tim May, was it "luck" (was Gunner: I'm back)

Cliff Huprich wrote:
In article , "ATP"
writes:

WRT our health
care system, it's time we wake up and fix it, starting with our
politicians who are owned lock, stock and barrel by the
pharmaceutical firms and the insurance industry.

Do you have anything else against the shrub?
Recall how Gunner & his ilk took it when the Clintons suggested
doing something? Or Kennedy (and probably others) before that?

I think it goes beyond the shrub, although the right wing spin machine has
certainly distorted the issue for the majority of feeble minded dittoheads
and the like.