Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stupendous Man Stupendous Man is offline

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

I can't help feeling that the underlying problem has always been that
people
(from day one) left positive feedback for ordinary transactions.

Definitley. Negative feedback is the only useful feedback.

I would like to see the feedback categories separated- I don't give a damn
about the positives or neutrals- let me quickly see the negatives (most
are petty whining) so I can decide whether or not to do business with an
individual.

Done.
http://www.toolhaus.org/
I don't buy anything until I have run the seller here. The new system will
foul that up.

--
Stupendous Man,