Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:53:08 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
OK, so tell me about my biasses, since they are so open.

First, why do you top-post? A standards-compliant newsreader, when
quoting your post, trims off your .sig (as it should), and then,
everything after it (which was my post). Is it that you want the last
word by making responding to points inconvenient, or are you just
oblivious of this ?

That said, I asked about global warming, got a pseudo-science link from
you, and when I asked for details you gave me the standard "Oh, it's
everywhere, open your eyes" kind of response. My point was and is, this
is typical. I've asked quite a few times for _real_ science and the
closest I came to a "cite" was a few youtube videos.