Posted to misc.consumers.house
Samantha Hill - take out TRASH to reply Samantha Hill - take out TRASH to reply is offline

Default Looking into refi 438K

Well, apart from the fact that I am not terribly sure how underpaid
teachers actually are, there are short-term loans with cheap payments,
and for another thing, the house next to me was bought at one point by
three teachers who all lived there for two years then sold it and took
their equity to buy something else.

John A. Weeks III wrote:

My point is that we constantly hear about teachers being so
underpaid. Well, if that was true, then how could a teacher
afford to make payments on a $550K house? Either the underpaid
teacher thing is a big lie, or your district pays way too much
for teachers.