Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Byrns Carl Byrns is offline

Default Huge changes in eBay feedback

"Mark Rand" wrote in message

I can't help feeling that the underlying problem has always been that
people
(from day one) left positive feedback for ordinary transactions. If the
standard had been neutral feedback, with positive reserved for exceptional
performance, then feedback might actually be worth the electrons it was
written with.

Absolutely. eBayers who leave ridiculously positive feedback because the
transaction was completed without resorting to violence further ruined the
process.
I would like to see the feedback categories separated- I don't give a damn
about the positives or neutrals- let me quickly see the negatives (most are
petty whining) so I can decide whether or not to do business with an
individual.

-Carl