Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Whirlpool Dishwasher suddenly has no power. Please help!

wrote in news:ef1c4820-4459-42ea-8f41-4e5de42f11a4
@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

This is a Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus (really quiet now ) model
DU8700XB-0 dishwasher. It just stopped running in the middle of a
wash cycle. The light on the front is not on either. I have already
checked the circuit breaker and it still doesn't come on. Can you
recommend what to check next?

Thanks!

Owners guide has a few things to check:
http://tinyurl.com/29evns

Then you can make sure you have power where the DW wiring connects to the
house wiring.

Skimpy wiring diagram I found did not show any fuses. Check behind the
kickplate for a tech sheet that will have a full wiring diagram. May be
taped to the backside of it.

Bad door latch or related switches will kill everything.

Your parts list: http://tinyurl.com/29j247