Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default magnetic picker upper

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:56:13 UTC, "Bob Mannix"
wrote:

"George (dicegeorge)" wrote in message
I've just dropped a whole load of screws....
has anyone invented a magnetic picker upper
perhaps with a battery and a switch
and a probe i can stick in a tight corner
and pick up the screws with it
then flick the switch
and drop them off???

or just use an old speaker magnet?

Well I wouldn't be without my magnetic picker upper, basically just a
telescopic car aerial with a magnet on the end. Have a long grabby picker
upper as well for non magnetic stuff. Why don't you just buy one! £3.55 from
Toolstation - with mirror!

http://www.toolstation.com/?r=f&feature=63387

Nah. Go to http://www.pc.co.uk

and get TL10292 (with built in LED)
or TL00945 (with built in ball point pen)

http://www.diybanter.com