Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Does your local electric company have their charges listed on their web page?

In article ,
willshak wrote:

The NYS residential average is 0.1716 kw/h
Mine is 0.1229 kw/h.

Thanks! I'm feeling even better about living in "flyover country". Living
within 35-miles of a nuke has financial advantages. I wish they'd build
another one and sell the excess.

http://www.oppd.com/prod_consump/gro...n/pwc_002323.p
df

Net Monthly Rate:

A Basic Service Charge of: $8.05 plus

An Energy Charge of:
Summer 8.66 cents per kilowatthour for all kilowatthours.

For kilowatthour consumption of more than 100 kilowatthours
and less than 401 kilowatthours, a credit of $2.07 per month
will be applied.

The summer rate will be applicable June 1 through September 30.

Winter 7.93 cents per kilowatthour for the first 100 kilowatthours,
6.77 cents per kilowatthour for the next 900 kilowatthours,
4.24 cents per kilowatthour for all over 1,000 kilowatthours.

The winter rate will be applicable October 1 through May 31.

Minimum Monthly Bill: $10.18
--

JR