Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Lead linked to aging in older brains

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:35:02 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
Louis Ohland quickly quoth:

Sir, allow the powers of technology to address your concerns:

Global Warming - Doomsday Called Off (1/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5O1HsTVgA

Global Warming - Doomsday Called Off (2/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD6VBLlWmCI&NR=1

Global Warming - Doomsday Called Off (3/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZS2eIRkcR0&NR=1

Global Warming - Doomsday Called Off (4/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIbTJ6mhCqk&NR=1

Global Warming - Doomsday Called Off (5/5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2XALmrq3ro&NR=1

I love John Christy's ending statement:
"When one talks about climate models and observations, I'm reminded of
a climate scientist one time who said 'My model is right. It's the
real world which is wrong.' And I think that's what we've seen in
many cases. And, so, using observations is not as exotic, it is not
as dramatic in many cases, and, uh, occupies sort of a lower level in
the climate hierarchy of who gets attention. Because climate modeling
enterprizes are very expensive, so they have to have these
constituencies built up that seek to maintain their, um, work.
Observationalists generally do not have that, uh, same attention, and
so developing the observational data sets is sort of the weak sister
in the climate community, yet climate observations are supposed to
represent the truth, not the theory, against which our theory is to be
checked. I believe in observations and that this is where our basis
for climate change should be understood, and the perspective from
which we should see the future. If you look at the past, I don't think
the perspective of the future is all that bad." I think he meant
"projection (or prospects) for the future" in that last sentence.

If you haven't the time to watch it, let me give you the short version.
Global warming is a scam.

Mark Rand wrote:
You're denying the accepted scientific position, justify your denial...

So, Mark, have you found any cites disputing my "myths and legends"
yet?

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up