Posted to alt.home.repair
The Reverend Natural Light The Reverend Natural Light is offline

Default Musing ........ rant

On Jan 25, 7:06 pm, "U.L. Tested" wrote:

I'm not in the construction business, but, even I know there is more to a
wall than being straight. Plumb comes to mind.

Agreed. And I've seen many built by contractors that were none of the
above. Surely there are DIY screwups as well, but the incentive is
there when it's your own wall.

You sir, are an idiot. You either do not work, or have never held
meaningful employment.

I just sit on a street corner all day with a 40oz bottle of malt
liquor.

You entirely miss Kirk's point of being a
professional.

No matter what industry, it is nearly impossible to get anything done
right. Ever.

I'm not a contractor, but I smell a wannabe.

Nope. Couldn't and wouldn't want to.