Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default New Nova will be here tonight!

mac davis wrote:
I got a call this morning from a friend in the States... He picked up my lathe
at Woodcraft in Sacramento and is on his way down!!

My wife and I spend all day rearranging the shop...
Put a lot of non-shop stuff away, made other stuff more compact, even turned her
"break area" into a work station for her wood burning..

The ol' Jet is 4 feet closer to a wall now and there's a huge open space near a
220v outlet for the Nova XP..
Life is GOOD!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I'm jealous. Mine is only 120v. Today I roughed out a 15 inch Bradford
Pear bowl on it. The hardest part was cutting the circle on my
bandsaw--it must have weighed 50 pounds.

Congratulations. Did you get the cast Iron stand?

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

When you don't know what you're doing,