Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Back to school...NOT!!!

Bill wrote:

Not a bad idea. I want to wait and see if they will tell me what the
lowest limit is and see if I can weedle out the names and contact info of
the other two people who signed up so I can call them and let them know
about it.

They probably CAN'T do that, but if you find somebody cooperative, they
can possibly give your name/info to the other students. They may have
to do it through the course instructor, who undoubtedly has an interest
in actually teaching the course so he gets PAID. I think it is pretty
kosher for an instructor to solicit enough people to actually teach the
course.

Jon