Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default Solar Panal info req for domestic use

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:01:43 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"AJH" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:46:15 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

snip

Nor would I.

Hard cases make bad laws, I believe that there are more good companies than
bad ones.

And a fool and her money is soon parted.

It's up to an individual (aided by his/her family and friends if
s/he's not confident)

And if they know jack **** ?

to make decisions and not rush into things.

We've never been approached by a company selling anything 'green'. We
thought long and hard about investing in our dhw solar system and we
certainly haven't been disappointed.

How much solar energy did you collect today (28/01/2008) ? A very
favourable day here in Leeds?

There was no hard sell at all, on the
contrary, the company explained what might be seen as drawbacks and bent
over backwards to answer every question.

Yes, Yes, Yes, The salesman was a nice man, a very, very nice man.

Am I correct. He took your money did he?

OK. How much solar energy did you collect today (28/01/2008) ? A very
favourable day here in Leeds?

When we asked a local company about wind power they said that we didn't live
in a suitable area for one and couldn't recommend it.

Getting sued eliminates the profit on 10 - 30 sales. Go figure.

Some you win ...

When you lose you keep quiet about it, at least in public forums ...

DG