Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Back to school...NOT!!!

On Jan 28, 2:29 pm, Bill wrote:
Well, I was signed up for the machine shop class at the local college but
only 3 people signed up and I got a message on Friday, today would have
been the first class, telling me that the class had been canceled due to
low enrollement.
Bill

It sounds as if you need to take over the job of getting people to
sign up. My suggestions would be Craigslist as well as posting
notices at all the supply places you can think of. You might also
talk to places with a machine shop and see if any of them want to
encourage any of their workers to take a machine shop course. You
could point out that there might be benefits to having people that
actually do machining take the course as well as engineers and
supervisors.

Dan