Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Solar Panal info req for domestic use

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:09:45 +0000 someone who may be The Natural
Philosopher wrote this:-

Some may claim to have spent months doing calculations. However, if
it was a mine's bigger then yours competition they should realise
that some have spent years and decades doing the same.

Shame they haven;yt come up with the right answers then.

Ah, a change from, "anyone who doesn't agree hasn't studied the
facts for long enough", approach to the, "anyone who disagrees with
me is wrong", approach.

I note you have failed to summarise them for all to criticise,

Not in that particular posting.

and you haven't actually refuted mine.

I will rebut anything that needs rebutting, at a time and in a
method of my choosing.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh