Gunner

Default Tim May, was it "luck" (was Gunner: I'm back)

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:18:51 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:02:14 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On 5 Jul 2004 16:17:36 GMT, Carl Nisarel
wrote:

Bjórrúnar skaltu Retief rista --

Tim was in the right place, at the right time, and with
some careful thought (to minimize, but never eliminate
luck), he was successful in his stocks.

It appears that you are jealous that you weren't as 'lucky'.

And yet another from Carl.

I'm surprised you haven't yet plonked Tim, Carl, and Lennie.
They're hell on stents, dude.

I killfiled Tubby Tim a couple weeks ago.

Cattle is moderately entertaining..and Lennie..well...Lennie is the
reason that folks go to the car races..sooner or later there is gonna
be a hell of a wreck and I want to be there to watch it when it
happens. And sooner or later Lennie does involve himself in a wreck.

Sad..but interesting. Sorta like watching a retarded kid trying to eat
an icecream cone for the first time....

Gunner

---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by
their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in
possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the
mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of
their insanity is that they actually believe this."
-- someone in misc.survivalism