Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Homemade LED ceiling light.

William Sommerwerck wrote:
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

Why not use the stick-on battery-powered LED lights made
specifically for such things as power outages? They're dirt-
cheap in the UK, and seem to work quite well. I'm sure you
could find something like a plastic plate to stick it to, in order
to make your "hanging basket" arrangement.

Seconded. I bought a pack of three stick-on lights, each with five white
LEDs, for less than $13 total (batteries included) at Costco.

I found 'em at an 'everything's a dollar' store for...well, you know.
Found some at wally-world being closed out; four for
$3.something...including batteries.

The other day, I found an LED spotlight being closed out at Walgreen's
for $3. It had a solar cell, three white LEDs, a charging circuit and
two AA NiMHs.

Alas, there was only one....

jak