Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default Stealing satellite

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:32:49 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
KLS wrote:

On 25 Jan 2008 17:35:44 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

So,if I install my own solar panels,the power company can charge me for the
sunlight,because I had to do something "active" to get electricity from the
sunlight?

Talk to God about that one since he's sending out the rays. He's
*NOT* by any stretch of the imagination or dictionary definition
sending out the satellite signals you are stealing.

Either god is everything, or he is nothing.

As to that:

People experience things relative to other things. A thing is
meaningless unless "not-it" exists. Therefore, the state "god is
everything" is meaningless.

[snip]

Actually, for an amusing treatment of the ludicrous lack of foundation
for christianity or any other nonsense religion, watch the first 1/3 or
so of the movie Zeitgeist. (DAGS) If you can come away from that and
still believe in jesus, you're in serious denial.

--
"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster