Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default So that's what all this green stuff is about

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
In message 479c6854@qaanaaq, Andy Hall writes
On 2008-01-27 10:35:56 +0000, Si $3o&m said:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
Trouble is most of the population won't spot that sort of thing, but
will be influenced by it.
Perhaps they should learn to read then and not just look at the
pretty pictures.
I took my Maths for Comp Sci exam on acid.
All the letters were pretty pictures of houses. ;-)

Did you pass?

I received a higher mark than I expected... 5%. This was excellent
considering I spent most of the time practising writing my name and
the rest watching the sun idly filter through the leaves on the trees
outside the windows.

Wait till your sunday afternoon pleasures unexpectedly extend into
Monday morining, and the first thing you meet when you get to work is a
emergency project meeting in a room full of venetian blinds..;-)

Before I respond could someone tell the water cooler to stop flirting
with me please.

--
Si

(In fact I left such dubious pleasures behind over a quarter of a century ago
but remember them mostly (sic) fondly. In a few years time, once retired and
without responsibilities again, I might play tho. :-)