Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default So that's what all this green stuff is about

In message 479c6854@qaanaaq, Andy Hall writes
On 2008-01-27 10:35:56 +0000, Si $3o&m said:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
Trouble is most of the population won't spot that sort of thing, but
will be influenced by it.
Perhaps they should learn to read then and not just look at the pretty
pictures.
I took my Maths for Comp Sci exam on acid.
All the letters were pretty pictures of houses. ;-)

Did you pass?

I received a higher mark than I expected... 5%. This was excellent
considering I spent most of the time practising writing my name and the
rest watching the sun idly filter through the leaves on the trees outside
the windows.

--
Si

You should have done media studies not Maths. You get 10% for getting your
name right in a media studies exam with the other 90% made up from course
work (ie a good attendance record and watching television).

Adam