Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe Ron Lowe is offline

Default So that's what all this green stuff is about

I took my Maths for Comp Sci exam on acid.
All the letters were pretty pictures of houses. ;-)

Did you pass?

I received a higher mark than I expected... 5%. This was excellent
considering I spent most of the time practising writing my name and the
rest watching the sun idly filter through the leaves on the trees outside
the windows.

--
Si

Our school maths teacher, when someone gave an incorrect answer, would often
remark that they 'might as well be out in the field picking daisies'...