Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net is offline

Default "Vintage" Delta faucet parts

Thanks all for the help.

1. If I had the original paperwork to pull out of the file cabinet I
wouldn't have come here asking for help.

2. I don't have a lathe to make a plastic part, so that shoots that
suggestion in the foot.

3. I was at the H.D. supply house yesterday when the Delta guy said
that part is no longer being made.

4. Thanks for the suggestion of contacting Delta and asking about
their lifetime guarantee!!! It's is a bummer they make a faucet and
then quit supply repair parts. Hmmmm, must be a new business tactic
to drum up repeat business.

5. Last but not least, I will go back to the Delta site and look
again. If I remember correctly they want to a part number to search
their site. (Why do I feel like a dog chasing it's tail?) I hadn't
thought of Price Phister, but I'll look there, also.

Y'all have given me hope and some good tips. The search
continues!!!!!!!!