Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud Larry Bud is offline

Default Stealing satellite

As I said previously,they ALREADY are putting their satellite signal into
my home;It's paid for regardless whether I rent one of their decoder boxes.
My providing my own decoder does not increase their costs in any way.

Since when is their cost the determining factor of whether or not
their property is being stolen? It's theft because there is
damage. I know there is damage because if everyone stole their
signal, they would go out of business.

It's no different than charging me for sunlight.

Obviously, the difference is that the sat company doesn't own the
sun. But at least even you recognized above that it's THEIR satellite
signal.