Tom McDonald

Default ANCIENT MARINERS: Andean-Mexican seagoing trade

Seppo Renfors wrote:

Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

snip

Others who specialize in Pre-Columbian American archeology agree.
Michael Smith, associate professor of anthropology at the State
University of New York at Stony Brook, says "the evidence she has, the
evidence from metallurgy, is the strongest evidence. I don't doubt at
all what happened... I don't know what more you could hope for, other
than finding a boat with a sign that says 'this way to Acapulco'."

Hmmmm perhaps this might do instead?

http://www.rocklakeresearch.com/history.htm

Seppo,

What do you find interesting in that web site? It reiterates,
without a shred of evidence and no references, the story of vast
amounts of copper being mined by Europeans ca. 3000 BC-1250 BC,
and shipped to Europe from the mines in the UP of Michigan. The
web site's 'History' is right out of some of the more
speculative Mormon views of history and North American
archaeology, and has holes in it large enough to drive a lorry
train through.

So, what do you find interesting and applicable to the present
topic in that web page?

Tom McDonald