Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default free standing wood stove brands

On Jan 25, 7:12*pm, Mybel wrote:
DutchWest vs. Regency vs.Lopi vs Avalon vs. Lennox Country Collection
vs.Country Stoves. * How different are they really, one from another?
Will really appreciate references to reviews, or personal
experiences. *Thanks.

I have a DutchWest and am very satisfied with it. However, I think
Jim's comment bears a lot of weight. My DutchWest is in my cabin and
is the smallest model they make. But it is still a little more than I
need for the size of the cabin, the result being that it often
overheats the cabin and I have to open a window. Not the heater's
fault, but mine for getting too big of a stove. I've found that being
selective with the wood I burn (lower btu) helps a lot with the
problem.

KC