Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default is there a way to increase the light of an LED with a dial?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
When he says "burn out," he means that the LED is no longer
illuminating. I wouldn't waste time with this guy, not because
he's ignorant, but because he's clearly choosing to remain ignorant
through laziness.

I'd probably have written something like that, even just a few years ago,
but my feelings have changed. It's too easy to forget how all of us were
ignorant at one time. If you feel a poster doesn't deserve help, then don't
respond.

I'd like to offer the OP some advice, though... learn how to express
yourself clearly. Your original post was atrocious, verging on the
incoherent.

I'd also suggest the OP buy one of those 100-in-1 electronic-experiment kits
to play with. They're fun, and you'll learn something.