Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Blowtorch

Jim Stewart wrote:

Lew Hartswick wrote:

Stupendous Man wrote:

How many of you machine-heads have actually seen a real steam roller?
I doubt the press has. Anyone who is not gay actually refer to your
dog as a "pooch"? (that could be an east-west thing though)
Who assigns the word "turbo" to something that does not incorporate
an acual turbine?
I really get a kick out of it when i ask someone if an item is made
of brass or aluminum respond "no, its metal".

Stupid is as stupid does.

I think I saw a "steam shovel" once when I was about 6 yrs old.
That was 69 yrs ago. As to the "pooch", yes we (lots/most)
people called smalish dogs pooch, if there wasent an obvious
better name available, back in PA when I was growing up.
As to "turbo" that has become the latest greatest thingo.
...lew...

How about "Battery or electric"?

How about "Billet".
I'm currently looking for a Billet soap bar cradle. I'm sure there is one.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"