Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Campaigning...

On Jan 25, 10:30*pm, "Roger Shoaf" wrote

I think you guys in New Hampshire are in a good position to change your
election laws to include an option of "No Thanks, try another batch." *We
might force the political parties to do a little better job in giving us
better candidates.

Roger Shoaf

Anyone with $1000 to blow can run for President here, and dozens do.
The ballot listed one as "Vermin Supreme".

We don't pretend to pick the eventual winners but we do allow the
lesser-known ones a chance to be heard without spending big money on
TV ads. McCain was speaking at every VFW club when his campaign ran
low on cash. I've even been invited to meet-the-candidate house
parties.

Jim Wilkins