Posted to alt.home.repair
tc88 tc88 is offline

Default Any Furnace men in here?

I own a duplex which has the same furnace set up on both sides.

I live on one side and my Daughter on the other.

House is 4 years old.

Furnace is a Buderus Logaro with a Carlin EZ Pro Burner.

They keep shutting down intermittently for no reason and we have to
hit the reset button to get them going again.

They are both vented out of the side of the house and also have a side
vented inlet pipe.

Some one told us wind would cause them to "Gulp" out causing the
reset.

One side has done it off and on since we got it but rarely and we
attributed it to the wind.

The other side only started doing it last year.

Sometimes it seems to be doing it when there is no wind so I am
skeptical.

It seems to be happening more often this winter.

Has any body that works on furnaces ever heard of this and maybe can
give me some ideas how to correct the problem?

Thanks,

--
Tim