Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default Westinghouse firmware

www.ningbo-electric.com wrote:
"James Sweet .............................
Westinghouse has been gone for years, it exists only as a name slapped
on
Chinese junk. Brand names are nearly worthless anymore. "

As "James Sweet" said, "Westinghouse" buys "Chinese junk" from China,
then American people buy it from "Westinghouse" and use it. So I want
to ask dear you, if Chinese oem goods are junk, why "Westinghouse"
buys the junk, why American people use the junk??

Assumed that Chinese goods are junk, and you--"American People" and
"Westinghouse" are still buying and using the junk, so who are you?
Buyer of junk or User of junk, or ** ??

Grow up, American!!

Sounds good, until you look at the stickers on chit. Even the glass in
my "made in America" old car (1998) has a sticker stating it was made in
china. The new buick does not have this sticker--you think they stopped
making it in china, or do you think they just stopped telling us?

I think the latter ...

I want to know where even my dog/cat food comes from, I don't want to
eat any irradiated poison foods, I don't want to eat foods from foreign
countries, I don't want to eat foods sprayed with deadly nerve gas (and
the is EXACTLY what some insecticides are), I don't want to eat cloned
animals--you think I have a FAT chance of even knowing what the cr*p I
eat is?

Regards,

JS