Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Stealing satellite

In article ,
KLS wrote:

On 25 Jan 2008 17:35:44 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

So,if I install my own solar panels,the power company can charge me for the
sunlight,because I had to do something "active" to get electricity from the
sunlight?

Talk to God about that one since he's sending out the rays. He's
*NOT* by any stretch of the imagination or dictionary definition
sending out the satellite signals you are stealing.

Either god is everything, or he is nothing. If he created the sun, then
he created the satellite signals, too. If you steal either one, you're
going to hell forever.

Actually, for an amusing treatment of the ludicrous lack of foundation
for christianity or any other nonsense religion, watch the first 1/3 or
so of the movie Zeitgeist. (DAGS) If you can come away from that and
still believe in jesus, you're in serious denial.