Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stupendous Man Stupendous Man is offline

Default Blowtorch

:
Again our news media (AP story) mentions that the Palestinians broke down
the barrier(s) to Egypt using a blowtorch (on the metal fences). Do they
really mean an oxy/acetylene cutting torch?

What do you expect from a liberal arts major? Check out the first two
paragraphs in this story, written by a man who uses words as we use tools.
http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d...18/-1/A_COMM02

How many of you machine-heads have actually seen a real steam roller? I
doubt the press has. Anyone who is not gay actually refer to your dog as a
"pooch"? (that could be an east-west thing though)
Who assigns the word "turbo" to something that does not incorporate an acual
turbine?
I really get a kick out of it when i ask someone if an item is made of brass
or aluminum respond "no, its metal".

Stupid is as stupid does.
--
Stupendous Man,