Santa Cruz Mike

Default Barren ground: (was Gunner's medical bills)

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:02:57 GMT, Alan Moore
wrote:

Correct. Roe v. Wade didn't really address either the rights of the
mother, or of the child, or whatever. It addressed the rights of the
government, and stated that the government did not have the right to
impose a particular view. It was, I think, a pretty good call by the
Supreme Court.

Al Moore

yes... it was a good decision in that it planted the seed and
established the pattern of how to deceive the masses with obscure and
sneaky court decisions that could then be twisted and perverted so the
masses... would think it there was actually a law making "killing
fetuses" the law of the land.

Then a non-profit could be established to implement the law and thus
billions could be obtained for services, tax dollars, and insurance
companies... etc..

It made no difference that the circumstances of the individual used as
this test case.. was carefully picked, lied to.. and used for the
propaganda of others.... what mattered was that no matter who.. no
matter who died... no matter what had to be done... abortions must be
made legal...

And so our judicial system.... continues to operate today...

Mike