Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:54:12 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

That's one of the best descriptions I've ever heard.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hawke" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
After all, it's only a damn piece of paper?

That's right. The constitution is nothing but a piece of paper. It's no
different than a temporary restraining order and we have all seen how well
they work to protect women from abusive men. The truth is it's up to people
to make the rules mean something. With the Bush crowd in office they have
laid waste to the rules and no one has stood up and said no. Except when the
justice dept. stood up to him and told him no more warrantless wiretaps.
Half the leaders in the dept threatened to quit starting with the interim
attorney general and the FBI chief as well. That's what it takes to make a
piece of paper mean something. Men have to step up and make a difference. We
haven't seen much of that since the year 2001. Things will change next year.

Hawke

With a Democrat in the Oval Orifice, and a Dem congress..ayup...things
will change.

For the worse.
Democrats..the people that brought you Contelpro, Echelon and
Carnivore, not to mention Manzinar and most of the wars.

Gunner