Dan Buckman

Default Barren ground: (was Gunner's medical bills)

"Lawrence Glickman" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:12:17 GMT, "Dan Buckman" wrote:

"Lawrence Glickman" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:21:09 GMT, Ted Edwards

At the moment they surrender their free will to the dogma, they cease
to be a human being and become a robot. They, at this point, are
philosophically DEAD. All that's now left is for the body to catch up
with the mind, which has already perished at this point.

Lg

Talk about wrong.

I see nothing at all either incorrect or *wrong* with my posted
statement. It stands by itself. You have said nothing to persuade me
of any incorrectness in my statement.

Lg

Good work , you have pointed out a verry good irrationality that rivals
religion in survival value.
DeNile.
The important thing is to present a facade of total rationality at the same
time, good grammar and smart word selection are always helpfull here. Some
people include bibliographies, facts (don't need to be related, just look
authoritive), or drop other famos refrences. The important thing is to look
smart, sane, and reasonable while helping your self advance at the cost of
others. It's just so much silliness to try to keep church and state seprate,
they are afterall only sperable by the thickness of one coin.

I see this is cross posted to several news groups , If you would like any
more tips on life from me I will only be replying in the news group I am
reading (rec crafts metalworking).
You can make my sojurn shorter (get rid of me) by buying the myford I have
posted , It's not as fun as bashing religion but it would give you
something to hone your problem solving skills. I just wish you were right
about them being more important than your irrational skills.
It is a little more closely related to metalworking than gunners medical
bills. or what ever it is I just poked into here.