Lawrence Glickman

Default Barren ground: (was Gunner's medical bills)

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:12:17 GMT, "Dan Buckman" wrote:

"Lawrence Glickman" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:21:09 GMT, Ted Edwards

At the moment they surrender their free will to the dogma, they cease
to be a human being and become a robot. They, at this point, are
philosophically DEAD. All that's now left is for the body to catch up
with the mind, which has already perished at this point.

Lg

Talk about wrong.

I see nothing at all either incorrect or *wrong* with my posted
statement. It stands by itself. You have said nothing to persuade me
of any incorrectness in my statement.

Lg

Robots should have at least some claim to being rational.
Religious people are the only true humans
Creatures shapped by evelutionary forces for survival.
How often have the spoils gone to those who claim gods favor.

It's the odd "simple logic" folk that get edited from the race.

To realy flurrish you either need a keen logical mind that goes selectivly
loopy, or be just plane stupid and breed real fast.
Things I can't quite associate with robots.