Gunner

Default Barren ground: (was Gunner's medical bills)

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:25:45 GMT, Friday wrote:

The _BIG_ question (as it's ultimately boiled down to) is defining " a
human." Is an egg a human, and thus entitled to the rights guaranteed
in the Constitution? When the egg meets a sperm and the cell spilts
does it then become entitled to the right to life? At 3 months? Three
days? Not until it leaves the womb?

Bravo! And notice Ive left all reference to religion out of my posts
on the subject? Im not the slightest bit religious, even if I am
Buddhist (which really is not a religion actually)

Also notice the numbers who have accused me of being a fundie simply
because I argue exactly as you have so well expounded.

The pro abortion crowd cannot stand the idea that they are likely in
violation of the Constitution, which the majority of them consider
only fit to be asswipe, when it interfers with their agenda.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell