Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Project in planning: End Table Design Candidate 2 of 3

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Leon wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Blender-rendered image in living room setting.

I absolutely am more drawn to this picture over the first as I like the
frames between the drawers to only be between the left and right side
legs. The first picture indicates a notched frame to fit between the
left, right,
front, and back legs. Too busy IMHO.

Actually, the only difference you are seeing is in the rendering. The
top
shelf is only between the side legs, the frame for the raised panel is
what you are seeing in the first image; it is flush with the top of the
top shelf, there is no notch in the top shelf.

I just took a look at what might happen if I put the side rails inside the
legs and under the top shelf. Something else that is going to require some
consideration here. Hmmm

Attached Thumbnails
Project in planning: End Table Design Candidate  2 of 3-endtablesidepaneloption-jpg