Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Project in planning: End Table Design Candidate 2 of 3

Leon wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Blender-rendered image in living room setting.

I absolutely am more drawn to this picture over the first as I like the
frames between the drawers to only be between the left and right side
legs. The first picture indicates a notched frame to fit between the left,
right,
front, and back legs. Too busy IMHO.

Actually, the only difference you are seeing is in the rendering. The top
shelf is only between the side legs, the frame for the raised panel is what
you are seeing in the first image; it is flush with the top of the top
shelf, there is no notch in the top shelf.

Have you tried the same basic lay out except with the drawers centered
between the top and bottom? Just to see what that would look like?
Either way, this one appears to be a winner.

No, the client (my wife) saw a design with an open shelf between the top
and start of the drawers. Said client wouldn't be happy if I reduced the
amount of useable space in that region. :-) Since I want to keep the
client happy, I don't think I'll go there.