Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Project in planning: End Table Design Candidate 1 of 3

Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Thanks for the comments. The first board below the bottom drawer is
part
of the dust skirt and has a slight reveal that provides some shadow
detail, the second is the curved dust skirt.

Is that construction ruling over design, instead of design ruling over
construction?

It might look more fluid below the bottom drawer if not 'broken' into two
pieces. Maybe I'm off here.

That's why I need to look at that. It may look more fluid, but it might
also break up the pattern established by the drawers above it. At least
that was my thought when I initially established the design; I could just
as easily make the dust skirt a part of the bottom rail. I need to take a
look at it and see.

I'll have to look at what would
happen if I changed that. Thanks for the suggestion.