Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat[_5_] Pat[_5_] is offline

Default Workbench Lumber

"Josh" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 10:19 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Josh" wrote:
But I've run into a snag before I even begin. Much of the lumber

that
I had delivered to my home green...

If you are in someplace like SoCal, then wait for it to quit raining,
then sticker it outside exposed to the sun for a few weeks.

Will also work in colder climates, just take longer.

Lew

I wish I was in SoCal! I'm in New Jersey, so it's currently about
between 15 and 35 degrees these days. The wood is in my garage so
it's not as cold in there, probably in the mid 40s. Do you think the
lumber yard will come pick it up and exchange it for some kiln dried
wood. dried wood seems hard to find in NJ.

Bring it into the house for a few months. You are single, right?