Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tools and Being Cheap...Err..Frugal

On Jan 24, 10:18*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
It's like anything else .......... know your goods, and look around. *Yard
sales, pawn shops, estate sales, whatever. *Lots of times you can pick up
good stuff for pennies on the dollar. *Just don't get excited and tip your
hand to the seller. *I have really quit buying stuff, as I have so many
tools. *How many screwdrivers and drill bits does a guy need, anyway?

But, in the past six months, I got a DeWalt 16" compound saw, a Makita
rotohammer, a Milwaukee SawZall and a Porter Cable 1 to 2.5" nailer. *Top
price, $40.

Steve

I have really quit buying stuff, as I have so many
tools. How many screwdrivers and drill bits does a guy need, anyway?

This is the question that led to the concept of infinity.

TMT