Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] anyoneanywhere@gmail.com is offline

Default washing machine leaking when filling

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:37:15 GMT, T i m wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:28:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I poured a kettle of boiling water down the soap drawer and then ran a
boil wash program. This seems to have done the trick, fingers
crossed.

Have you not managed to pull the draw right out then Sam?

I did it yesterday on the AEG (just to check), the draw slides out to
it's stops then an extra tug pulls it right out. Same with the Ariston
even though it's a completely different format.

I think this is generally the way they work so you can clean them (and
under them) out once in a while.

Not to say they ALL pull out of course! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Surprising the gunge you find under the soap tray .Try pulling it out
until it will go no further then tug or lift and tug .