Posted to rec.woodworking
lerameur lerameur is offline

Default plywood or presswood

On Jan 24, 4:54 am, "dadiOH" wrote:
lerameur wrote:
well the board is dry now,

No, it's not. It won't be dry for weeks.
______________

I really dont know how to straighten this,

You can't.

Why did it bend so much ?

Because you wet it. And on just one side from the looks of it. The
wet side expanded. Expanded = wider. Wider on one side = warp.

I wetted both sides, probably more on one side than the other.
..I flipped it over so the good side rests on the floor, This morning
it was almost straight. 3 corners flat on the floor and the fourth one
sticking up 3/4 of an inch. I placed the weights over the table again
and I see tonight what happens.
The board is relatively dry now.. maybe a few days to dry again..?