Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default WTB/Trade power cable for Tektronix 323 portable Oscope

Ivan Vegvary wrote:

Gunner,

When you have time, slather me with some possible uses for scopes other than
Radio/TV repair. That's the only use I knew of when I was using one as a
teenager. (5 decades ago)
I recently acquired a used Heathkit scope (working condition) for $ 10 and
would love to use it for something relating to machinery or automotive uses.

Servo drives and optical encoders come to mind. Have to be real careful
with grounding and isolation transformers on those applications or you
will let out a lot of magic smoke.