David Billington

Default Induction Heating Precious Metals - Who uses these

I don't know what make it was but I have seen an induction melting unit
in the lab at Hoesch steel in Dortmund Germany for the preparation of
samples for analysis.

David Seidel wrote:

I have come across some Pillar Mark 6 Induction heating units. One new, one
slightly used.
I have been trying to find someone who uses this type of equipment, and all
I have found out is that they work very well for the "precious metal guys".
Melting the metal without any flame or heating rods.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on who used these?

Thank you, David