Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Digital TV

"Frank" wrote in message
Just bought a cheap 20" Tube TV for our Kitchen. This unit has a digital
tuner built in. We have cable . My question is since the cable box
converts the digital signal to analog am I missing some picture quality?
Most likely connecting the cable directly would not allow me to receive
premium channels. Any one else out there solved the same problem---if
there is one---. comcast has only one cable box.
Frank

Connect directly to see if you have an picture quality loss My guess is you
won't see a difference.

If you want better quality you have to go to a High Definition at about 4 or
5 times the cost. You may have to pay a higher price for your cable to get
hi-def also.