Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] twassack@triad.rr.com is offline

Default Suspended Ceilings Under Camber Trusses

I am finishing up my detached workshop and want to use a suspended
ceiling system. I have camber trusses that angle up from the wall to
a flat area in the center. The center area is 6 foot across. I have
insulated between the trusses. My question is on the installation of
the grid system. I have searched high and low for information on
suspended ceiling installations where the grid system is not all in
the one plane, but have yet to find anything. I have seen these type
of installation before, so I know it's possible. Any infor pointing
me in the right direction would be appreciated.