dg

Default Correct planning apllication forms (invalid application)

Can someone advise on the authority of a local council to specify a
particular type (ie their own format) of forms for a planning application.

In particular I am looking for details of a planning application for fee
exempt work (ie for disabled improvements).

A local council has returned an application on behalf of a disabled client,
as we did not use their special form - although we did include a cover
letter with all the details. Other councils we have dealt with only seem to
need some sort of valid proof of disability.

The council have stated that the application is invalid and can not be
submitted without their specific form for fee exempt work.

I can have details of fees and applications, but can find no reference to an
application being invalid under these circumstances

cheers

dg