Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob Rob is offline

Default Jigsaws

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:23:11 GMT, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 05:55:12 GMT, "toolman946 via CraftKB.com"
u40139@uwe wrote:

Having both "D" handle and "barrel" style jigsaws, I'd recommend the "barrel"
style. I think it offers better "feel" and control with that configuration.
And I highly recommend the Bosch blades too, regardless which saw you get.
I've found none better.

Make that two of us. Mine is a top handle and I wish I had purchased
the barrel grip.

I'm surprised. I haven't used a barrel grip, but in looking at them
(powered down in a store) I was wondering why anyone would want that
design. I'll see if I can try one somewhere.